Catering & Special Events
We would love to provide delicious sweet and/or savory zeppole for your next public or private event!
Imagine the sensation you get when you happen upon a hot, freshly-cooked doughnut first thing in the morning that's just been slathered in frosting. By cooking our zeppole to order at your event, we'll give you and your guests that incredible flavor experience every time you dip one of our hot, freshly-fried lemon ricotta zeppoli into one of our signature dipping sauces.
We offer a fun, interactive take on traditional dessert catering! We can work with your budget and special requests to design a catering experience that's right for you. Because we cook our zeppole to order, our packages are ideal for groups of 100 or more. Some ways in which we can make your event special are:
- An open zeppole bar, offering guests the freedom to return multiple times for sweet and/or savory zeppole throughout the event
- A DIY saucing station including our signature dipping sauces, toppings such as seasonal fruit, coconut, or sprinkles to let your guests create the dessert flavor that speaks to them
- A scoop of local ice cream for zeppole sundaes
- Zeppole on sticks, AKA Zeppsicles, to add a street-food feel to your event, ideal for late-night snacks
- Non-alcoholic beverages, including handmade seasonal sodas, Italian cream sodas, or lemonades
- A hot beverage station including coffee and a variety of herbal teas to pair with your zeppole
- Custom folded cups for serving the zeppole including your company logo or event name
- Custom zeppole or sauce flavors available for an additional customization fee
**Please note that in the interest of giving our customers the highest quality, freshest product possible, we are unable to offer drop-off/pick-up catering at this time.
For all event inquiries, please reach out to us via the following form. Please include the date and time/duration of the event, number of guests, desired menu items, and any special requests.
For public events and/or concessions inquiries, please include the expected number of attendees as well as a website or other information about the event.